WTT Sunkist Bounce for Scoly

Ain't No Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1 - 1.5 inch Sunkist Bounce Mushroom I'd be willing to trade for a two-color Scoly. Also willing to trade for a rainbow chalice frag. I'm in East Orlando.

IMG_20191216_100739.jpg IMG_20191216_100809.jpg IMG_20191216_100835.jpg
 
Preferably red and green but open to other color combos.
 
Yeah :)
 
Still looking to trade?
 
I actually bought a bleeding apple and reverse bleeding apple scoly in the interim. However, I am still up for trading the bounce potentially.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new