Sunkist bounce

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nochie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nochie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
6
Location
Anchorage
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a super nice Sunkist bounce mushroom that just split into two. I’m looking for input on how much I should sell it for if I do. The bounces are super nice and big!
20260508_160742_9EC1E91C-823E-40F6-96B1-8FFFDD478FBD.png

View attachment 20260508_160850_B7113738-AECA-4D3B-92C9-15B98431F71A.mov
 
Those are indeed very nice. You can try starting out at $200 or maybe even $250 and see if you get any bites. In the area where I am at these are very common and are therefor passed around for free. Most don’t look as nice as the ones you have so there may be folks willing to pay for the aesthetics.
 
Those are indeed very nice. You can try starting out at $200 or maybe even $250 and see if you get any bites. In the area where I am at these are very common and are therefor passed around for free. Most don’t look as nice as the ones you have so there may be folks willing to pay for the aesthetics.
Thank you for the reply brother! Yeah that’s the issue I know Sunkist don’t go for that much but these ones are some of the best I’ve seen bounce wise.
 
Those are the nicest Sunkist I ever seen. I have sunkist colony of 8 of them but not half a nice as yours. What the secret trick?
 
I have a super nice Sunkist bounce mushroom that just split into two. I’m looking for input on how much I should sell it for if I do. The bounces are super nice and big!
20260508_160742_9EC1E91C-823E-40F6-96B1-8FFFDD478FBD.png

Wish I could give more insight on how much you could sell them for, but that is one awesome bounce!
 
I have a super nice Sunkist bounce mushroom that just split into two. I’m looking for input on how much I should sell it for if I do. The bounces are super nice and big!
20260508_160742_9EC1E91C-823E-40F6-96B1-8FFFDD478FBD.png

Wish I could give more insight on how much you could sell them for, but that is one awesome bounce!
Thank you!
 
Those are the nicest Sunkist I ever seen. I have sunkist colony of 8 of them but not half a nice as yours. What the secret trick?
Thank you! Tbh I wish I knew how the bounces got so big 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new