• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: True GPE for Lunar Eclipse

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a colony of true GPE that I can frag a few polyps off of for some Lunar eclipses. I had a colony of roughly 20 LE that melted on me randomly over the course of the past month or so. Post some pics or shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a single polyp that I fragged off:

GPE.jpg

Please excuse the photogenic pod ;)

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here are a few things that I either a) don't have many of (trying to grow colonies or have backup frags in other peoples' tanks) or b) don't have anymore.

1) mohawks/variable stars
2) PPE
3) PPRPE (yeah, right ;))
4) Laffy Taffy
5) morphs of Pyro's Envy (I have the ones that tend to look similar to organism palys)

Those are in no particular order.

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a problem with my colony all of the sudden and I'm not sure that I'll be able to trade with anyone anymore :( I fragged a polyp off and am hoping that it lives so that I will be able to eventually trade, but at this time I'm not sure. If you're interested I have some green palys that are quite similar to the ones above, they just don't have the purple around the mouth. I'm very sorry :(

Chelsey

JeffReef

Got Zoa Pox?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a problem with my colony all of the sudden and I'm not sure that I'll be able to trade with anyone anymore :( I fragged a polyp off and am hoping that it lives so that I will be able to eventually trade, but at this time I'm not sure. If you're interested I have some green palys that are quite similar to the ones above, they just don't have the purple around the mouth. I'm very sorry :(

Chelsey

I had the same problem. I had a small colony of GPEs and after fragging it off to trade, I lost all of the ones I had left. It's a good thing that the ones I traded made it and Marvin was nice enough to send me a couple of polyps back so I could still have them.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Chelsey

ouch... I hope they turn around for the good for you Chelsey...

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 6.7%
Back