• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT two Kessil for one Radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter nly04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nly04

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
854
Reaction score
70
Location
Union City, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one used Kessil A350w and one New Kessil A360we, I like to trade both for a Radion Gen3 pro. Let trade.
 
I have a 48" 4 bulb ati that I have lying around.let me know!comes with the hanging kit
 
I have one used Kessil A350w and one New Kessil A360we, I like to trade both for a Radion Gen3 pro. Let trade.
I have a gen 3 not pro, interested?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new