• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT two Kessil for one Radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter nly04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nly04

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
854
Reaction score
70
Location
Union City, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one used Kessil A350w and one New Kessil A360we, I like to trade both for a Radion Gen3 pro. Let trade.
 
I have a 48" 4 bulb ati that I have lying around.let me know!comes with the hanging kit
 
I have one used Kessil A350w and one New Kessil A360we, I like to trade both for a Radion Gen3 pro. Let trade.
I have a gen 3 not pro, interested?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new