• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DeadlyCompassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
Wanted to let you guys know that I have a Lemonpeel Angel I want to rehome, as they keep harassing my corals. I only have frags at the moment, and this is the only specimen in my tank that I got unlucky with. All my other dwarf angels don't even bother my corals. I was looking to see if anyone had any frags or maybe a fish they would like to exchange for my Dwarf Lemonpeel Angel. I have it up for sale for 120 including shipping, and I got it for 75.

I plan on trading via shipping, and I will be paying for shipping to the location. I will not meet up in person(introvert things, sorry...).

The size is about 3 and a half inches? Give or take. Eats anything, and eats like a pig, can send a video if you need proof of this!
A very, very peaceful specimen, does not get into tussles with my other dwarf angels. Very well behaved except for the coral problem. It will also pick at anemones if they have food. So beware of this. Its personality is kind of shy, but inquisitive, and sometimes curious. Overall, a gorgeous, healthy, happy fish...

The fish will come directly from my display tank, so please be sure to quarantine it. I am remodeling, so I had to take down my quarantine temporarily. Otherwise I would have quarantined it before sending it out....
I currently have a minor case of ich at the moment, but the angel does not seem to show any signs of ich.

I would like to trade for either equal or more, if you are feeling generous. Sadly, I dont have anything else to offer. My new tank is not that old, only about 3 months old, so I dont have a collection yet.

Pictures attached below. Beautiful fish, just wont stay still for my camera. So I couldnt get the best shots. Can send more pictures if interested.

20230520_190945.jpg 20230523_140731.jpg 20230520_165501.jpg 20230520_165215.jpg

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back