OP
WV Reefer

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, in addition to my bristleworm and two pods, I now have a Cerith Snail, a Nassarius Snail and two tiny Blue Leg Hermits also living in the tank.

The Seriatopora still has great polyp extension but the zoas weren’t doing well so I’m changing it up a bit..... here’s a transition pic:

3EE6DF72-06F3-4408-A20F-A00C6E385FB4.jpeg

Still waiting on a delivery to finish it up.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, in addition to my bristleworm and two pods, I now have a Cerith Snail, a Nassarius Snail and two tiny Blue Leg Hermits also living in the tank.

The Seriatopora still has great polyp extension but the zoas weren’t doing well so I’m changing it up a bit..... here’s a transition pic:

3EE6DF72-06F3-4408-A20F-A00C6E385FB4.jpeg

Still waiting on a delivery to finish it up.
Looking good:)

Invictusmaneo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are yo running the stock pump? I have the complete opposite problem in mine-the flow is minimal. Turnover is fine but there isn’t much movement; I’m thinking of swapping for a different amazon usb pump.

I also ordered my own aqueon 2.5 watt heater and am using a bayite temp controller as it was way too hot otherwise. I’ve got a month cap, Zoa, and gsp piece in there but am having mixed results despite the long cycle.

May let it run for awhile then try a rock flower anemone, but I know that is supremely challenging. The monti seems fine but algae is causing problems on the zoa and gsp.

OP
OP
WV Reefer

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are yo running the stock pump? I have the complete opposite problem in mine-the flow is minimal. Turnover is fine but there isn’t much movement; I’m thinking of swapping for a different amazon usb pump.

I also ordered my own aqueon 2.5 watt heater and am using a bayite temp controller as it was way too hot otherwise. I’ve got a month cap, Zoa, and gsp piece in there but am having mixed results despite the long cycle.

May let it run for awhile then try a rock flower anemone, but I know that is supremely challenging. The monti seems fine but algae is causing problems on the zoa and gsp.

I use the stock pump. The flow was minimal until I attached the tubing and now it’s fine. (I know a few people that had the pump already die) I had to get a different heater because the included one barely worked.

Mine is currently full of pods and macro. I need to post an update.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 160 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back