WVNeds's Tanks

At least I got rid of the all blue look.
IMG_0134-XL.jpg
 
Really enjoyed this build thread, especially with the dogs! And great photos!!

LOL
You like dogs. I have 6.
2019011512181759-56883169357__D3F3477D-B34C-465D-8530-075CDAA68199-L.jpg

IMG_0615%5B1%5D-L.jpg

2019022709080411-56960917817__3547D627-1132-4D52-98B3-9E68420992D6-XL.jpg

poor mistreated things.

I get a new camera. Surprise
Adobe Lightroom needs upgraded. It wont read the raw files.
OK
$10 a month? Nope Nope Nope

Let's try

Luminar 3
 
LOL
You like dogs. I have 6.
2019011512181759-56883169357__D3F3477D-B34C-465D-8530-075CDAA68199-L.jpg

IMG_0615%5B1%5D-L.jpg

2019022709080411-56960917817__3547D627-1132-4D52-98B3-9E68420992D6-XL.jpg

poor mistreated things.

I get a new camera. Surprise
Adobe Lightroom needs upgraded. It wont read the raw files.
OK
$10 a month? Nope Nope Nope

Let's try

Luminar 3

Love em! Keep em comin!
 
what happened? :(

Nothing bad. Everything seems to be ok. But you never know until you get the bags open.

It's not like opening the box for a new RC car. A car cant die.
 
It's time to do an ICP test.
Some things do great in my tank and some don't. I would like to find out why.
There are so many options in all the settings for the lights and pumps. I get to where I am about 90% happy with my settings and hit a wall.
The gyre pumps are great but I keep going between a little too much and not enough flow.
I changed the tank back to how I had it before I moved it. Gyres on thew back and an MP-10 for surface agitation.
At least my macro is growing and no brown stuff.
IMG_0004-XL.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new