WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With WWC I’ve had success temp acclimating. Then drip acclimating. Then dip. Rodi dip. In it goes
Only genus you should dip in freshwater is Zoanthus and even then be careful, we are not big fans of using RO/DI as a dip method. Many corals can die from just being quickly dipped in freshwater.

Last edited:

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feed back. I will adjust moving forward
Only genus you should dip in freshwater is Zoanthus and even then be careful, we are not big fans of using RO/DI as a dip method. Many corals can die from just being quickly dipped in freshwater.

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC thank you all for your hard work of endless fun! I scored some really nice frags at an amazing price! I look forward to the next one. And of course..Happy 11th Anniversary! Please tell Victor, whom I recently met, that I cut waaaayyyy back on the feeding and got rid of my file fish..My corals are thriving! Thank you!

denise pr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sale was both days this past weekend, look at the previous pages to see some examples.

I do see your location is San Juan, Puerto Rico. If that is the case unfortunately we cannot ship any corals to you
Why is the same of any city of United state is cost extra for Puerto Rico please open you sale and market for people how love you coral

FedEx o ups don’t charge nothing extra for shipping to Puerto Rico please many House reefer send to Puerto Rico and wwc don’t it’s time to grow up the company

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t bring myself to close out this tab. It just looks so pretty, kinda like the corals I have coming.
2833ef5277fd6936b53b95e2c9231ecd.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is the same of any city of United state is cost extra for Puerto Rico please open you sale and market for people how love you coral

FedEx o ups don’t charge nothing extra for shipping to Puerto Rico please many House reefer send to Puerto Rico and wwc don’t it’s time to grow up the company

Unfortunately at this time we cannot ship outside of the United States, there are many reasons we cannot ship to Puerto Rico.
We would love to one day in the future.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC thank you all for your hard work of endless fun! I scored some really nice frags at an amazing price! I look forward to the next one. And of course..Happy 11th Anniversary! Please tell Victor, whom I recently met, that I cut waaaayyyy back on the feeding and got rid of my file fish..My corals are thriving! Thank you!

Happy to hear that your corals are doing great!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez only 6 of us made it through the entire sale ?? We should get a buttkisser just for that !! I know when I got up at 3:45 this morning for work I was whipped !! LOL
I thought I did but checked and j did in fact miss one, no big deal, had fun anyway

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , if I want to add a coral club box to live sale order , do I just select pickup/gift cards /addons?

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC, I had emailed you about my order (packs up today, for arrival tomorrow, and wanted to make sure you received it), Obviously I know you guys are busy, but I want to make sure everything ships to my office, NOT my home address

Should I PM you the email? Let me know

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC, I had emailed you about my order (packs up today, for arrival tomorrow, and wanted to make sure you received it), Obviously I know you guys are busy, but I want to make sure everything ships to my office, NOT my home address

Should I PM you the email? Let me know

We are currently working through the all the emails and PMs, we will get back to everyone as soon as we can.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back