WWC 630g Build Thread!!! The 300g Is Down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aces has started on the stand!!!!! Enjoy the pics!!! :wink:
Mussa002-1.jpg

Mussa003.jpg

Mussa004.jpg

Mussa005.jpg

Mussa006.jpg

This reminds me of where I work. I do everything and the boss just watches and says to do "stuff" (forum allowed word to replace actual) differently. Then, he takes all the credit when it turns out nice. If it turns out bad, I get blamed. There needs to be a LFS union.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking stand guys!!! What is the "indentation" in the top in the center? It looks like it cuts in in the middle of the stand? Just curious. Great looking bones thus far!!

It's a cut out for the overflow. Thanks Craig!

In think that's where the overflow is going

Yup!

This reminds me of where I work. I do everything and the boss just watches and says to do "stuff" (forum allowed word to replace actual) differently. Then, he takes all the credit when it turns out nice. If it turns out bad, I get blamed. There needs to be a LFS union.

lol!!! No comment! :snicker:

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great so far!

If only I knew how to build like that.......

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad back and am not supposed to lift anything over 15lbs.I wish I could help though,I just helped a buddy of mine last weekend who got a reef saavy 4x4x2 240g starphire.all I did was move the dolly around for them and oooohed and awwwwed.they are really nice tanks.mine is on order and due late July/early august :D

Yeah. It's gonna be crazy. We are working it out the logistics now. Should be a smooth move. Your welcome to make the drive and help if you like. :wink:

Thanks!

DrTrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had the pleasure of laying eyes on the stand skeleton in the shop, and that bad boy is huge!! In addition I saw some of the rock and many fine corals that will be set up in the new show tank. :tongue: All of the right ingredients are certainly coming together nicely, and this aquarium is going to be spec-freaking-tacular!! I can hardly wait to see it once it's up and running next week....

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad back and am not supposed to lift anything over 15lbs.I wish I could help though,I just helped a buddy of mine last weekend who got a reef saavy 4x4x2 240g starphire.all I did was move the dolly around for them and oooohed and awwwwed.they are really nice tanks.mine is on order and due late July/early august :D

LOL!! NICE!!! I talked to Felix when he was driving to drop that tank off. :wink:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had the pleasure of laying eyes on the stand skeleton in the shop, and that bad boy is huge!! In addition I saw some of the rock and many fine corals that will be set up in the new show tank. :tongue: All of the right ingredients are certainly coming together nicely, and this aquarium is going to be spec-freaking-tacular!! I can hardly wait to see it once it's up and running next week....

Hey James! It was a pleasure today! Glad you got to check out the tank, corals, and equipment in person. The sump just arrived! :tongue:

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking great! Fancy.....bringing sexy back to sumps huh!!:tongue:

wakeboardgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys open Monday? I'd love to come check out the build.

Any idea when you guys are doing the rock work? I'd love to come watch and try to learn how you guys do your rock work. I absolutely loved the rock work in the 300!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys open Monday? I'd love to come check out the build.

Any idea when you guys are doing the rock work? I'd love to come watch and try to learn how you guys do your rock work. I absolutely loved the rock work in the 300!
if everything goes as schedule it should be done during this coming week, you are welcome to come by.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! Sorry I won't be around for the tank arrival.

FYI!!!! Vic is in charge of taking the pics of the tank arrival and installation. Don't blame me if the pics don't turn out. LOL!!!! :wink:

Back