WWC 8th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now if you purchased and have a credit card charge...that's a different story all together.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most confusion could've been avoided by simply reading the instructions. Especially if it was your first live sale like it was for me.

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do not pay for item after in your cart immediately. The next person in line has opportunity to pay for it. Like last minutes of ebay you have to be fast, like a ninja.

I watched the sale. Give props to WWC for the thing and for the members who stayed for the entire sale.

Me i bought 5 items on the after sale sale. More of my speed of shopping. I will be going to the in store sale next week which is always packed. But WWC has a good system for running it as smooth as possible.

This was one the only un-named frag I bought. I thought it had potential. Any one have an idea?
d77e1fd66a636b53e6ae77c925ec4956.jpg

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you sell any inverts? Nothing fancy. Just want like 4 or so hermits..blue or red legged. Don't see any on your site but didn't know if you do in store. Tried to PM but it says it's not allowed.

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to make due with the two bounces left last night since I didn't get the OG.
Decent haul especially with the added 20% off.

image.png

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that many $5 frags? I feel bad for the people that didn't even get one. Once I hit my 2 I didn't even bother trying for anymore.
Same. I would've tried for more $5 frags had I known we could get more. Just following rules and instructions.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back