WWC 8th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bigwood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't get any $5 frags either, oh well it is what it is. I had a great time and managed to get some nice pieces. It's a shame when everyone on here understands and obeys the rules and you get one tool who thinks they don't apply to him. Good luck with your new corals everyone, and look forward to doing this again.

Sway70

Team Shallow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who knows how many people actually bought more than 2! He is the only one to admit it so far, it is unfair for those who were there all day trying and failed because people can't follow rules...

It's a shame.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they will enforce the rule. They've done this enough and I'm sure they have seen it before. They have a good shipping system and it should get caught there. They even include a sheet with picture of each coral you bought and it description.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up one of the 3 coral packs. I begged for a rainbow monti, hope I get one. That was the one coral on my list I could never get. Went about $300 over budget, good thing the wife has nothing to do with our finances.

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so! I'd like to see WWC pop in here and make a statement as well. You guys are right, he's the only one who's actually come out and said something and who knows how many other people bought more then 2 and didn't say anything

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems the poster mis-understood the rules. If he knew he was not following the rules he would not have posted his win list. It was not fair to those who could not get the 5$ frags, but i do think it was not done in malice.

WWC was using an honor system for that rule. I thought there would have been a software that would not allow a person to buy more than the limit.

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems the poster mis-understood the rules. If he knew he was not following the rules he would not have posted his win list. It was not fair to those who could not get the 5$ frags, but i do think it was not done in malice.

WWC was using an honor system for that rule. I thought there would have been a software that would not allow a person to buy more than the limit.
I think the fact that he posted a pic of his order would tell people he did it on accident. I'm sure it's a bummer to people that tried so hard to get 5$ frags on here for hours, but come on cut the guy some slack. I'm sure WWC will make it right.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good Morning Everyone!

Yes, that is correct, we do use an honor system and in turn expect everyone to read the rules so that they are well aware that you aren't allowed to purchase more than 2 - $5 corals. So with that being said we only had 3 total customers that were able to snipe more than 2. That really isn't too bad out of more than 150 total customers. The one that was able to snipe 7 will be only be shipped 2 and we will work something out with him on our end.

Thanks for your understanding and we really appreciate everyone joining us for such an fun event!

P.S. Don't miss out on the amazing deals located on page 75!!!

andrew Gonzalez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry didn't mean cause all the bad vibes lil bro jumped on while i went to work did read the rules but no worry's just got off the phone with WWC explained situation had them change order up was able to snag something nice in there and put those $5 frags back out there.

Last edited:

Ccruz65256

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed on my bank statement that I am getting charged 39.98 for shipping to Florida any idea why. Carlos Cruz

Good Morning Everyone!

Yes, that is correct, we do use an honor system and in turn expect everyone to read the rules so that they are well aware that you aren't allowed to purchase more than 2 - $5 corals. So with that being said we only had 3 total customers that were able to snipe more than 2. That really isn't too bad out of more than 150 total customers. The one that was able to snipe 7 will be only be shipped 2 and we will work something out with him on our end.

Thanks for your understanding and we really appreciate everyone joining us for such an fun event!

P.S. Don't miss out on the amazing deals located on page 75!!!

Last edited:

silverarrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC - how do we request a refund on the shipping module if we didn't make a purchase? PM or email?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call them would be quickest. I've tried PMing about something else and it didn't let me.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick up my purchases earlier today, got one of the corals that I was looking for in my 3 pk by luck. I kept clicking and someone would always get it(birdnest) with quicker technique then I, I did not ask for any special favors either.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back