• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC ALLSTAR COLONY

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
974
Reaction score
262
Location
Prattville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the colony for 1000$ it’s bout 3” across and 3-4” tall

I also have a fully encrusted 1 inch Frag for 450

those pics are under whites.. deeper purple with blues. If you would like those pictures, I can get them to you later when my tank starts to ramp down.

2B50BEEF-C752-45F2-971E-E1113D44C59C.jpeg 0B0CB85D-3528-4E4F-A8D6-0C195A17293E.jpeg
 
They all went pretty fast because they were pretty cheap for what they are. I already had them sold for more from about a week ago and the guy backed out said he had some personal problems. So I gave him his money back, but the problem was I already spent some of it on Christmas… So I had to Southeast cheaper to recuperate. Lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new