WWC AOI’s

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Not sure if this would be the correct thread.

anyways I have a large colony of AOI I’m thinking about fragging out for some additional funds for more corals. Just curious how much you all would pay for a frag of 8-10 heads. WWC sells them about 40$ a head which I think is insane.

any suggestions?

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Not sure if this would be the correct thread.

anyways I have a large colony of AOI I’m thinking about fragging out for some additional funds for more corals. Just curious how much you all would pay for a frag of 8-10 heads. WWC sells them about 40$ a head which I think is insane.

any suggestions?
I just bought a three polyp frag of chuckies brides from a local feeder for $5. (65 on tidal s gardens website for two polyps)
I just sold a 7 polyp frag of whammin watermelons for 30. ( I believe 25 bucks will get you 3 polyps)

I think it really all depends on you.

let’s ask my favorite person
@footgal

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and I bought about 20 polyps of Pandora’s from a local for 30. 3 polyps goes for 59 on wwc.

from what I understand WWC is highly over priced.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you didn’t need me! I usually just go to the livestock selling forum here, search for my zoa “AOI” in this case, and search only that forum. Find an average price :)

danschoenherr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my area I sell the AOI's for $20 for 6 polyps or so, ands have had a hard time selling a large colony for a steal. I am surprised they are selling for that high on eBay and have been watching the prices. I guess it just depends what area of the country you are in and supply. With that said though, I believe it is a zoa that should be in every zoa garden. It is such a vibrant blue with that hot yellow center.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my area I sell the AOI's for $20 for 6 polyps or so, ands have had a hard time selling a large colony for a steal. I am surprised they are selling for that high on eBay and have been watching the prices. I guess it just depends what area of the country you are in and supply. With that said though, I believe it is a zoa that should be in every zoa garden. It is such a vibrant blue with that hot yellow center.
Agreed! I got a few polyps recently and they are GORGOUS!

OP
OP
Robertellis30

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! The blue is amazing. I’ve found placing them next to red zoas it makes both corals pop that much more.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back