WWC Budgie Smuggler

Acroporaaddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
450
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my frag today. Any tips on permanent placement? Right now it's sitting in 250-280 par acclimating. Post up some pics if you have them!
20190123_103519.jpg
20190123_101145.jpg
20190123_101142.jpg
 
Just got my frag today. Any tips on permanent placement? Right now it's sitting in 250-280 par acclimating. Post up some pics if you have them!
20190123_103519.jpg
20190123_101145.jpg
20190123_101142.jpg

I wouldn’t go over 300-350 par.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new