WWC Cyber Monday 27hr. LIVE SALE!! It's going to be EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be contacting those that had multiple people buy the same piece and was not the first one since they were (WYSIWYG). Letting them know they are not getting the piece they thought they were?
We will be contacting those that had duplicate orders. There were very few. Just bare with us guys as we have 700 orders to organize. The raffle drawing will be soon just have patience... wooooo-saaaah..

1fishmonger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be contacting those that had duplicate orders. There were very few. Just bare with us guys as we have 700 orders to organize. The raffle drawing will be soon just have patience... wooooo-saaaah..

700 orders to organize? Didn't people order more than one coral ;)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
700 orders to organize? Didn't people order more than one coral ;)
Yea but they all ordered corals one at a time so we even have to organize different orders from the same person. Its pretty crazy the stack of orders is about 3 phone books thick.

1fishmonger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea but they all ordered corals one at a time so we even have to organize different orders from the same person. Its pretty crazy the stack of orders is about 3 phone books thick.

Hah, very true. You guys are crazy! You should take some pictures documenting the process...Sounds..EPIC.

djkidkaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that in your rules and info you've been posting it says you can pickup orders Friday the 29th. Well today, Thursday is the 29th. So not sure which day is appropriate to stop in?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that in your rules and info you've been posting it says you can pickup orders Friday the 29th. Well today, Thursday is the 29th. So not sure which day is appropriate to stop in?
Sorry about that it was a typo. Tomorrow (Friday) is when in-store pickups will begin. We will be finished organizing orders today.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the link is gone. Sale is over. Drawing will take place soon guys just bare with us. We will post the raffle here with a thread and also make a Youtube video, so you will know trust me.

Also for those wondering there will probably be no corals on the website until the Live Sale orders ship out.

Last edited:

Shpongled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about that it was a typo. Tomorrow (Friday) is when in-store pickups will begin. We will be finished organizing orders today.

I am assuming they got everything figured out and all the discrepancies handled since people are able to pick up tomorrow?

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You and me both.

For fun they should start a poll to see many people had that Burnout chalice in their cart.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back