WWC Illuminati Zoas + Cheap Frag pack + Fish

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sbk89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
83
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few frags of WWC Illuminati Zoas available. Located in 92126 but I often go to OC. Pickup only

IMG_2575.jpeg


IMG_2574.jpeg


And a few cheap frags. I’ll throw a frag of Birdsnest or Stylo for free if you buy something.

IMG_2571.jpeg


And then a clownfish and damsel. $10 each or $15 for both.
IMG_2601.jpeg

IMG_2588.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have a few frags of WWC Illuminati Zoas available. Located in 92126 but I often go to OC. Pickup only

IMG_2575.jpeg


IMG_2574.jpeg


And a few cheap frags. I’ll throw a frag of Birdsnest or Stylo for free if you buy something.

IMG_2571.jpeg


And then a clownfish and damsel. $10 each or $15 for both.
IMG_2601.jpeg

IMG_2588.jpeg
Still available?
 
I still have some Illuminati zoas available. Similar sizes to above.

I also have a 5” purple tang for $200
IMG_2962.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new