WWC is in San Jose!!!WWC want to see your tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile: we will be around the area for a few days and would love to see some displays in northern Cali, please let me know if you want us there :tongue:

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile: we will be around the area for a few days and would love to see some displays in northern Cali, please let me know if you want us there :tongue:
I would love you guys to come see my 50g cube but its only loaded with frags at this point and im 45 minutes away from San Jose but I cant wait to see what you guys brought from WWC.:bigsmile:Enjoy Northern Cali and I will see you guys Saturday

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should be plenty of nice ones down that way. If you're up in the city, try to hook up with Ian. He has an incredible setup!

Dave

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dave but I did see Ian last year ( one of the best display in Cali hands down)and my schedule is very tight this weekend
There should be plenty of nice ones down that way. If you're up in the city, try to hook up with Ian. He has an incredible setup!

Dave

DML08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang.. I just placed a FM order last night.. if I would of known you were in cali I would of asked to bring with ya.. ..

TonyV

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor - How about you come see my little piece of the ocean, make your recommendations and spend my money at WWC? Of course you'll need to head back to San Jose to add everything to the tank. I just don't have an eye for that kind of placement stuff. See you tomorrow. Hope you have some goodies for us west coast guys.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 41.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back