WWC jellybean grow out and more...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nwkermit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
608
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a hold of a frag of WWC jellybean, going to start this grow out tread. Update with new picture periodically. As well as other coral that I blow my money on.
FullSizeRender.jpg
 
That was about 1-10-2017 over the last two week I been feeding it daily
IMG_9784.JPG
 
I think there is already some growth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new