WWC Montipora Digitata Grafted

sachavignon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys, i'm in France and i'm wondering if someone has here in EUROPE the "Montipora digitata Grafted" from WWC bellow.
Or if someone could send it from US to Europe to a particular...?

Thanks.



wwc.JPG
 
I was watching a video about them from Top Shelf and if I understand it correctly, sometimes two montis next to each other will graft onto each other in the wild and a few places like Top Shelf are really good at getting them to do it in their tanks. Though most of the montis they were talking about were of the plating variety.
 
I was watching a video about them from Top Shelf and if I understand it correctly, sometimes two montis next to each other will graft onto each other in the wild and a few places like Top Shelf are really good at getting them to do it in their tanks. Though most of the montis they were talking about were of the plating variety.
Update: Ok, I went and googled it. So not what I thought. Sometimes a protein from one color can "infect" another if they are the same species and touch. But top shelf is still good at making it happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new