• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wwc.... My first order.....

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna be honest as possible here, so here we go..... Back in early December I bought those to wicked sps colonies... Well as time passed and the delays in shipping etc because of Christmas I guess the pieces had a hard time in there tanks..... First things first "gadgets" kept me very well informed.... The 2 pieces I guess lost color and didn't look good to go when it was time to ship so gadgets called and we made some adjustments and changes and the package arrived..... The one pink and red colony looked sweet but didn't take shipping well and rtn in a hour or less after aclimation.....
The other frags I got in place of the blue colony are doing great and had very nice color.." garrets grafted mili, grafted simplex" so I talked to gadgets and they offered to replace the piece i just needed to pay shipping so I got the original piece the second time around which had lost all it's color and was brown but I agreed that wAs cool because there were no more of that piece and I reLly wanted it!!!!!! Same story I died a hour later.....:( so all in all wwc has great communication and customer service and I'm sure really nice corals but I bought the wrong one lol..... My piece didn't ship well so I wrote it off this time wwc did there best and tried to make things right so my hats off to you guys for that......
Would I purchase from them again most likely.... So kudos to the wwc for everything!!!!!;)

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And just for the record I didn't even notify wwc of the second death that happened with in 24hrs of recieving it.... Not sure what would have happened but I feel like they took a loss on the first piece so I took it on the second one... It's all good..... Just a heads up....;)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Lee! I'm sorry to hear that the second one we shipped didn't make it either. That sucks cause it was the last one we had available, besides the frag we have. Please send me a pm and let me know what happened.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back