• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Ninja Turtle Acropora Frags

Item Price
Price in description
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jgill70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
553
Reaction score
107
Location
Edwardsville, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to frag and sell pieces of my WWC Ninja Turtle Acropora. Small frags 3” for $45, medium 5” $60, and large 8” $100. No shipping must be picked up. I am located near Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you are in PA and make a purchase or more than $100, I would be willing to meet at Somethinig Fishy, a LFS in Northampton PA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new