• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC off the hook!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the benefit of flying 1000 miles to visit WWC. Vic and the guys are just some of the best people I know in the hobby, always a pleasure to visit and even better to go home with some serious candy. I will let the pics speak for themselves, no further words are needed. These are just a few...

120425_01-2.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

adw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
dnov99

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! did you pickup all of those darren?

Yes sir, along with 3 other pieces that I couldnt get a good shot of. I could have left with a lot more, but my CC was maxed out. LOL. JK.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir, along with 3 other pieces that I couldnt get a good shot of. I could have left with a lot more, but my CC was maxed out. LOL. JK.
i was just about to say the black card doesnt have a limit :tongue: some sweet lookin gems D i need me some skittles

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back