WWC OG bounce + Godspawn bounce shrooms

Bounce House

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
48
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, looking to sell my OG bounce and my godspawn bounce shrooms. The OG is pretty large, lots of bubbles, and at least a couple inches across. Also I have one really large godspawn shroom on a rock, and another pretty large godspawn on a frag tile with a baby too. I am located near Jacksonville Florida, and these are all local pickup and cash only. I will not ship. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics, but they are the best I can do unfortunately. Asking $600 for the WWC OG and asking $150 each for the godspawn bounces.
IMG_2458.PNG
IMG_2446.PNG
IMG_2447.PNG
 
Let me know when you can ship.
 
I have gotten quite a few messages about shipping, but I am not willing to ship these corals under any circumstances. So please only contact me if you are either local or willing to make the drive to Jacksonville Florida
 
Bump. still available
 
Hey guys, looking to sell my OG bounce and my godspawn bounce shrooms. The OG is pretty large, lots of bubbles, and at least a couple inches across. Also I have one really large godspawn shroom on a rock, and another pretty large godspawn on a frag tile with a baby too. I am located near Jacksonville Florida, and these are all local pickup and cash only. I will not ship. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics, but they are the best I can do unfortunately. Asking $600 for the WWC OG and asking $150 each for the godspawn bounces.
IMG_2458.PNG
IMG_2446.PNG
IMG_2447.PNG
Where in florida are you? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new