• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce Mushroom

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone,

i still have alot of wwc og bounce mushroom babies left. There is WWC OG bounce on one side and on the other side of it there is a baby WWC OG frag that started to grow. So your getting two bounces with this frag. The price will be 700$ shipping included. im an understanding guy price can be negotiated a little just PM if interested . i took three pictures for you guys its the same mushroom in picture one and two and the last picture is the other wwc og frag growing. i have bigger OG mushrooms if interested just PM me. they go quick so get your hands on these. once this one sells ill be putting another one up!:):):)

IMG_1935.jpg

zoom in
IMG_1934.jpg

Little frag on the back already has three big bubbles growing

IMG_1931.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SnapBackReeef

SnapBackReeef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for that NCLEX picture guys idk why that came up and i dont know how to get rid of it!

Richard Lowry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone,

i still have alot of wwc og bounce mushroom babies left. There is WWC OG bounce on one side and on the other side of it there is a baby WWC OG frag that started to grow. So your getting two bounces with this frag. The price will be 700$ shipping included. im an understanding guy price can be negotiated a little just PM if interested . i took three pictures for you guys its the same mushroom in picture one and two and the last picture is the other wwc og frag growing. i have bigger OG mushrooms if interested just PM me. they go quick so get your hands on these. once this one sells ill be putting another one up!:):):)

IMG_1935.jpg

zoom in
IMG_1934.jpg

Little frag on the back already has three big bubbles growing

IMG_1931.jpg
I just texted you :)
I didnt get it 772 621 0308

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 55 29.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 39 20.7%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 22 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 65 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back