• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wwc og bounce

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Messages
81
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top mushroom SOLD
Bottom mushroom sold
Shipping is not available right now
Quarter for size reference. Local Pick up Homewood,IL
7cb3c870-0701-4237-939a-5dde4757eac1-Edit.jpg
ad7d89a7-3e22-4e77-ab81-3181060722a4-Edit.jpg
 
Last edited:
Taking offers on either mushroom
 
Sent pm if interested in trades. I’m in the area.
 
If your letting it go for 350 I can come by for pick up
 
Top mushroom is sold, still have the bottom
 
Price updated
 
Still have one left
 

Attachments

  • 50008f7a-5712-418a-b347-66fe1ca22a94.jpg
    50008f7a-5712-418a-b347-66fe1ca22a94.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 68
I'm able to pick up this weekend. Able to negotiate a bit on the price?
 
mushroom is sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new