• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wwc og bounce

Item Price
375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Messages
81
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
asking 375 each
Shipping not available right now
Local Pick up Homewood,IL

8c645619-ab32-4d31-93d6-fe324dc5176c-Edit.jpg 7458a9e8-fe84-4fbb-854f-9cd882e88c83-Edit.jpg
 
taking offers on both
 
Quarter for size reference
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5866.jpeg
    IMG_5866.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5867.jpeg
    IMG_5867.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 97

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new