• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce

Arron209

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling another og bounce mushroom. This one is larger than a quarter and has huge bubbles. I prefer local pickup near Modesto Ca, it willing to ship at buyers expense. $350
948D0B19-60B5-43A7-A122-791680AA752C.jpeg

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received my OG from Arron today. Couldn't be happier. Packaged professionally and great communication all the way.
The plan was to ship Monday night as late as possible, when he arrived at the FedEx drop off they told him it was too late to go out Express today. That's when I received the call (almost didnt answer it being a California number but thankfully I remembered CORAL!!) We agreed he would take it home and put it back in his tank and ship the next day. That's the difference right there...he didn't just drop it off knowing a 1 day delay could have this thing out for delivery for potentially 4 days. Blew another heat pack and sent it Tuesday for today!! Already puffing up nicely and looking fantastic!! Thanks again, Arron!!

ReeferGirlBLANCA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received an og a couple days ago from Arron . Arrived attached to the plug (yay) and is super bubbly and nicely sized ! Shipped nicely with a cold pack and no leaks . Great seller :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back