• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
xiaoxiy

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ship lmk
Last person I shipped to on Reef2Reef filed a false chargeback on PP two months later (which he ended up losing), which has really soured me on shipping. Nonetheless, I’ll let you know if I do!

OP
OP
xiaoxiy

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. Pick up only. I got burned hard with shipping this summer and am hesitant to ship again in the near future.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@xiaoxiy a way to get around pp is to do it oldschool have buyer send you cash in a birthday card usps priority 2- 3 day(12$us), tracking number on parcel you get your money send a pic of the money and the coral youre about to ship ;tell the buyer that you recieved the payment and the go to fedex get overnight shipping(shouldnt be more then 50$ liquid fragile perishible under 12 lbs) overnight delivery then send pic of receipt to buyer and message or even txt email or call with their timestamp(what time you sent i)tracking number and then type in their expected delivery date and time on receipt and also message them the tracking number seperate so they can copy and paste in fedex shipping portal.... you can also insure the package up to 100$ for free they offer further insurance aswell if your worried about doa and the coral is a one of kind and cannot offer another it is crucial ime to pay the extra 12$ or whatever to insure the pac

Sometime trust and honesty works with a cash business paypal cant get involved and rember what were doing is legal... not illegal like some other thinsg that people ship and trust shady people with there money upfront to send a package that may or may not come and you be out of some $$$
Because it's illegal the whole process what are you gonna do call the bbb lol...

Most people ime are just like us the eat they poop they have a job they feed their fish and coral just like us. Most are honest individuals,you can even snap pics the full process to ensure optimum sucsess .things have changed alot with covid people cant dupe u and say the package was late or didnt come cause fedex takes video now for conformation of delivery of parcels

Just dont ship in extreme heat or snow storms

Saturday for monday delivery
Monday for Tuesday de
Tuesday for Wednesday delivery
Wendsday for thursday delivery
Thursday for friday delivery
Friday for saturday delivery
No postage on sundays

Just my 2 cent cut out the middlemen make it a cash business... lol you'll give them your adress so it's not like u can rip them off they have your return adress where you sleep...

FedEx makes delivery easy now

Food for thought, those bounce are to nice not to be shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%

Back