• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounces - $400 Shipped

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On 1" plugs - D plug is a bit smaller. Some of these are growing over the edge and stuff. $400 shipped for each A-F... the other one is not for sale right now. They are all about the same size depending on what snail just cleaned the plug and stuff. Monday is the earliest that I can ship.

I really prefer Apple Pay, but PayPal is fine.

If anybody wants multiples, then I can take $40 off of the duplicates. Same deal if picked up.

I will respond to PMs in the order that I get them - the last time that I posted bounces I got a lot more PMs than I was expecting. Please be patient.

These are under 14k Phoenix MH with iPhone pic with no photo editing or blue lighting. They get a lot of light right now and usually will expand more under less light - I want to show them as small as they should be so that people are not disappointed.

Feedback thread, and there is some in my profile:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jda-feedback-thread.573953/#post-5879575

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back