Wwc og grafted cap

davilahope

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
488
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a gorgeous @WWC og grafted cap but sold it almost 2 years ago.. when I took it out a piece of the red stuck to my rock so I unintentionally kept a piece but its only red (no green). Its starting to grow and plate again.. my question is: Will it ever get green again or is going to only be red from now on?
 
BUMP! I have wondered the same thing but assumed it would not.
 
I have a wwc grafted monti frag that didn't have any green in it when I got it. It's got a tiny patch of green now. Hopefully more will come in.
 
I had a gorgeous @WWC og grafted cap but sold it almost 2 years ago.. when I took it out a piece of the red stuck to my rock so I unintentionally kept a piece but its only red (no green). Its starting to grow and plate again.. my question is: Will it ever get green again or is going to only be red from now on?
I had a grafted favia and only the color that encrusted would move...not both sadly. Also that’s just a favia, I hope for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new