wwc pink duster acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter ohioboy706
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If you search the WWC cyber monday live sale thread you'll see bunch of frag photos. Definitely a nice piece.
 
Here is my frag i picked up from their Live Sale. I think it's going to be a really neat piece.

20140401-DSC_0818.jpg
 
Thanks Tim - Looks much nicer in person. I think once I put it in higher light more color will come out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new