WWC Pink Duster Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
837
Location
Orange, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have this acro? Would you mind sharing a picture? I have a wwc pink acro that I know is from them but don't know the name. I'm just curious. Its a really bright pink with white polyps. I'll try to post a pic later but my pictures are horrible.
 
here is mine, it has grown a bunch since the picture but the growth formation is a perfect table.

wwc_pink_duster_by_logzor-d8w1jxv.jpg
 
I've made one small frag so far and gave it to a friend (that nub on the right) but the main stalk is pretty thin. I'm terrified of breaking the whole thing off if I frag from the main table!
 
here is mine, it has grown a bunch since the picture but the growth formation is a perfect table.

wwc_pink_duster_by_logzor-d8w1jxv.jpg

Very nice. I appreciate you sharing that. Mine has a much different structure and doesn't have red polyps like that. The search continues...
 
I would like to see more pictures of the pink duster as I just ordered one.

Hey @ReeferBean maybe you have their snowdrop acro as it has white polyps.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1456267673163.jpg

Not my coral but I seen this and thought I would add the pic here. [emoji106]
Mine too small to photograph yet.[emoji41]
 
2016-02-23 22.58.05.jpg
2016-02-23 23.00.15.jpg

This frag was sold to me by jason fox as a pink duster. Not a WW pink duster. Im not sure if he called it a tyree pink duster or JF, or whatever. But definitly not a WWC duster... there is obviously a difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new