WWC platinum bounce price

  • Thread starter Thread starter tanklife3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tanklife3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
274
Reaction score
89
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these going for booger frags? Think I'm getting a good deal just want to make sure. I've seen the mother so I know it's legit.
 
Sorry didn't see your replies I ended up not getting it but it was at top shelf aquatics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new