WWC Rocks!

jamesdong009

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
8
Location
MA/MD
Picked up my order at FedEx this morning from the Cyber Monday sale and I couldn't be happier. Everything was professionally packed and all the corals looked happy and healthy from inside the bags :bigsmile:.

They looked even better once dipped and placed in the tank :wink:

Looking forward to placing my next order with World Wide Corals.
 
I feel ya all my corals were packed awesome but 4 are iffy and one is gone :(
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new