WWC Stellaria Chalice Pics, HOT

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome specimen, :cool: ;Drool;Drool;Drool;)
 
Haha, I usually post in the photo forum but thought I'd try something different. Glad you enjoyed.
You seem to get much better color than most the other examples I have seen. What sort of light and flow did you keep the chalice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new