WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to smoking cigarettes and watching captain Kangaroo.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else sound like they are walking around on packing bubbles as they move around?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Packs are limited supply and always sell out so act fast!

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may actually be the smart one in all this

Not if your time is worth more money than the sale could have saved you from retail prices. It's my first time joining this sale actually. I had a small list of things I wanted to buy but competition was very fierce. I ended up with zero checked out.

bazzler979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not if your time is worth more money than the sale could have saved you from retail prices. It's my first time joining this sale actually. I had a small list of things I wanted to buy but competition was very fierce. I ended up with zero checked out.
and i thought my but hurt a little

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give us a call tomorrow and we can make sure you get those pieces.

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale, @WWC ! I appreciate all of your hard work and sense of humor. Very fun way to spend a weekend and a crap-ton of $$$$.

Have ordered my extra frag rack! ;) . Looking forward to seeing what my rando pack looks like.

KristiDave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some cool stuff, bought a few new corals for the tank. A little disappointed that all of the corals I ordered are now 20% off the “sale price” but looking forward to my new additions

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Packs are limited supply and always sell out so act fast!

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Thanks for making this mystery frag packs WWC. I wasn't able to get any of the beautiful corals on sales on both days cus my "super fast computer" and a lot of family in my house for my wedding anniversary using my wifi.

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I didn't end up getting anything this go round. Can you guys just leave my shipping there as a credit for next time??

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in case you didn't see it last night our eBay auctions end tonight! You are more than welcome to use your Live Sale Shipping module on eBay corals!

And we are more than happy to combine whatever you purchased during the Live Sale with whatever you auctions you might win! Go Go Go get you some frags! You know you need more :)

Click below to go to the auctions now!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the Firecracker stylo actually look hot pink in person?

It is a super sweet lower light encrusting SPS. If placed in the right flow the polyps can extend out more than an inch! #stylolove

@WWC I didn't end up getting anything this go round. Can you guys just leave my shipping there as a credit for next time??

For sure! Or you can take advantage of our Aftersale! There is a good amount of frags available at excellent prices :)

click here

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC any idea of the next live sale? We are moving and I'm about to set up a much larger tank that will need lots of fillin.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some cool stuff, bought a few new corals for the tank. A little disappointed that all of the corals I ordered are now 20% off the “sale price” but looking forward to my new additions

You never know what might make it into the AfterSale. It's all luck of the draw... But we do hope you enjoy everything you did get :)

@WWC any idea of the next live sale? We are moving and I'm about to set up a much larger tank that will need lots of fillin.

We will have our Anniversary Live Sale in late July!!! Will that timing work out for you?

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never know what might make it into the AfterSale. It's all luck of the draw... But we do hope you enjoy everything you did get :)

We will have our Anniversary Live Sale in late July!!! Will that timing work out for you?
Any slated for fall time period? Although I am sure I will pick something up in July.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the sale, and see you at RAP NY in about a month!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , is it better to call store when it opens or PM u about adding a coral to our existing order if u have it available, and thanks for having a great sale and dealing with people like me, lol!

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back