WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sumbub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a question that I emailed you last night about an order. Please get back to me when possible. Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , is it better to call store when it opens or PM u about adding a coral to our existing order if u have it available, and thanks for having a great sale and dealing with people like me, lol!
Always better to call but you can PM/Email us too. We are working through all the PMs/Emails right now.

Enavin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC

Just wanted to say thanks again for an exciting sale! I look forward to heading out that way to pickup when its time! May have to buy a frag rack or two when I'm there ;) 30+ corals including the random pack. Wife and I had a blast!

Edit -

For the next sale for anyone who had issues ::

Google chrome - make sure you're logged into both websites and have your card information saved with WWC. I couldn't land a single coral saturday or early sunday to save my life. Switched to Chrome and had much better luck with load times!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC there was supposed to be some French Ticklers on this live sale. What happened??

There was 2 frags in the sale, however we noticed they did not look good and pulled them out of the sale. If you are still looking for a frag please send us a PM for more details about getting a frag.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious...the tub that you had the video of on facebook...was that the ONLY tub that these corals came out of for the live sale? I only ask that b/c it's quite amazing and impress how many corals you guys have at any given moment to sell the volume you just did in a weekend, and that those corals only come out of 1 tub.

I'm hoping to plan a trip to Disney with my family in the next few years...and what I do..i'm carving out some time to come visit you guys!

Keep up the great work @WWC

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious...the tub that you had the video of on facebook...was that the ONLY tub that these corals came out of for the live sale? I only ask that b/c it's quite amazing and impress how many corals you guys have at any given moment to sell the volume you just did in a weekend, and that those corals only come out of 1 tub.

I'm hoping to plan a trip to Disney with my family in the next few years...and what I do..i'm carving out some time to come visit you guys!

Keep up the great work @WWC

That is correct only that one tank held all of the corals!
Now that said, most were grown at our much larger 10,000 farm at a closed facility about a mile away. We pull the corals from this farm about 3 to 4 weeks earlier, arrange them in this raceway and then go through the process of photographing them and then prepping them for showtime :)

Last edited:

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what happens if i didn't get anything but want to get something on ebay, can the same shipping module be used even if I didn't purchase this weekend?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what happens if i didn't get anything but want to get something on ebay, can the same shipping module be used even if I didn't purchase this weekend?

Absolutely! Just send us a message on eBay so we know what’s up and I’ll go in and remove the shipping from your eBay invoice tomorrow morning :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 63 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back