WWC - Top Notch!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just rec'd quite a few REALLY nice chalices from Victor and WWC and I just wanted to write a quick thank you on the threads. I've ordered over 20 chalices from these guys over the last 2 years and they consistently bring the best stuff to the table in the chalice market. Frags are always a good size, communication is excellent, and the best customer service in the business IMO.

I am an avid collector (along with most other hopeless chalice addicts that search endlessly for the next best thing....you know who you are...lol) and have a nice collection going. I owe a great deal of that to WWC. Whether you are a newbie to chalices or already have your fair share, I don't think anyone can argue who has the best stuff around (consistently).

You get what you pay for with most online vendors these days. I've had good experiences with some vendors...and others I would like to forget. But I can say that Victor will ensure a positive experience everytime and takes great pride in what he grows and sells.

Thanks Victor and WWC. You guys are great and I look foward to the next round of chalice madness that you bring here to R2R!

Craig

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are very good pics posted by Victor in the threads here. : )

I will snap some in the coming weeks and post them.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind word Craig :bigsmile: We strive very hard for customer service here at WWC and I'm glad is showing :wink:.

Thanks Victor.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back