WWC Tropic Thunder and Crazy Shroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mbrews8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
300
Location
Forsyth (the CITY), GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just 2 things i have to get rid of the extras..

#1
My 2nd favorite mushroom i have (other than my jawbreaker)!
Firewater Mushroom: Mothers
shroom2.jpg

Purple and teal background with orange highlights and rim! Under LED... it is SICK! The rim glows!
I have only 1 baby available for $150 shipped

#2
WWC Tropic Thunder
Almost impossible to find! It is an old school one that you never see up for sale. Dark Mauve thick rim with lighter purple middle. Dark midnight eyes.. Pic sux, it is really turning out nice! Mother:
wwctropicthunder.jpg

I know it used to be big $$$ per eye, but I havent seen it for sale for ever.. how about one eye shipped for $130? Can maybe cut 2 eyes at most..

and one for you to drool over that is not ready yet...unless u have big $
surprised.gif
)
tyreeparadise.jpg


Both for $200 shipped!


I will ship out on Wed at earliest. Lower 48 states only. Paypal or trades for nice powerhead, main, or reactor pump, no holds, senseibrewster @ yahoo.com is paypal. Live arrival guar. pics 1 hr after delivery if doa. must accept on 1st del attempt.

mike
478 256787 oh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new