WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale - Over 600 Frags in 6 hours! This Sunday August 25th from 1pm-7pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can i ask, do you guys do this kind of thing on a regular type basis? give me time to save between sales. This was my second live sale, by far most fun i have had purchasing corals.

LOL.... They do! I was so happy to find that out too!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay guys, site is running slow, about halfway done discounting the aftersale. Should be ready in about 10 minutes or less.

No worries from this section of the peanut gallery! Thanks for giving us a mini dose to fuel the addiction!

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<3

best-memes-2019-1564682695.jpg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they post on their website after sale unsold items ! Hope you get what you wanted

And they typically discount a little bit more than they were in the sale. That's how I got what I wanted my first live sale.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget, eBay auctions are ending Monday night starting at 8pm EST! These auctions can be combined with your Live Sale order!

All auctions start at $.99 with no reserves. You can click on the image or the link below to go to the auctions now before it is too late!

Each coral auction ends every 30 seconds so you have to be quick the to the punch if you want to win.

Click here to go to the auctions

J-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if I missed it but are the left overs gonna be on the wwc site for us stragglers lol

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back