www.Glass-holes.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocko918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
5
Location
Bristow, VA -- NOVA
WOW! Let me just say that they are worth every penny for these over flow boxes. I ordered 2 1500 over flow boxes, shipping was fast and the quality of them is awesome. I am extremely pleased with them so far. I have yet to install them but just wanted to give them the props they deserve. Customer service is excellent, i have asked a few questions and Mike is more than happy to help.

the funny thing is, i have heard that you get candy in your box from them. Well what do you know i didn't get any. So i Pm'ed Mike to bust on him, he took it like a man and a week later i got a box of candy!!! LOL.

Thanks Mike for your excellent service, i look forward to installing them and letting you know how they work.

thanks again!
 
I’ve ordered from them as well. I got my candy the first time around good stuff. I will be placing another order soon.

Please let me know how the drilling goes
 
Drilled the boxes last night. I have a drill press so it was alot easier. I put a 2 x 6 in the box to prevent it from bending while i pressed down on it (suggestion from mike at glass-holes). Bought a hole saw bit from home depot, went through it with no problems. I course i applied little pressure and let the bit cut through.

Good stuff. Will update when i finally see them in action.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new