• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

www.totallyexoticcorals.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got done looking at your site!!!! I fell out of my chair and cracked my skull. Your corals look AWESOME!!!!!!! I will be ordering some Blasto's VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!!

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks not sure if my partner posted them yet but we have some new sweet ones going up thanks for looking.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks not sure if my partner posted them yet but we have some new sweet ones going up thanks for looking.

does anyone else have problems with loading their webpage?

it takes FOREVER for the site to load......mainly the thumbnail pictures and when you click on a coral...pages load at a snails pace.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to load this page:
http://totallyexoticcorals.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_13

it took 1min 23sec to load every picture. this problem has been going on for a long time (months).

every other internet page loads fast for me.

if everything comes up immediately for you, it prob means the pictures are already downloaded into your cache. so your computer doesn't have to download them from the internet.

....maybe coralnutz can chime in here

rarelyseriousb

give a pound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also loads slow for me. It bugs me. It gives your site an out of date feel. But your corals look great and Ive heard nothing but Good things. Just a heads up. Some people have no patience so they may not wait for your page to load and look else were. Also Id like bigger pictures so I don't have to open so many thumbnails. But all that said I will order from you when My tank is ready.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The OP of this thread has been banned for spam...

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll look in on why it's loads slow for some thanks for the info but I think im stuck with picture size using Zencart thats why they blow up if you click on them ill see if they can be inlarged also but again thanks for info please let me know if anything should be tweeked.And thanks for taking care of spammer.

OP
OP
rebecca

rebecca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow guess I should log in more..lol Sorry for the delay in responding. Better late than never :) ...fishes2889 I got some green deaths,widow makers, "TEC" Fire and Ice, Posiden's armor,Blue Earth Paly's and the wanna be PPE.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all hope all are having a somwhat unstressed week before x-mas i just wanted to make sure that anyone from the club thats ordered in last two months please contact me via pm as ill donate 10.00 in each persons name to the club so I hope everyone has a safe x-mas and happy new year.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back