• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

www.totallyexoticcorals.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

rebecca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my second order through here and I gotta say I just love their stuff!! Everything always looks just like the pic's that they show, thanks so so very much Jody and Keith!! A+++++++++++ :)

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea Jody is awesome. you can't go wrong with him :D

OfficerBob

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tec

PLEASE EMAIL OR PM ME WITH PROOF OF THIS TRANSACTION AND THEN YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK. AS FOR NOW WITH NO RESPONSE FROM YOU IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE JUST A TROLL LEAVING FALSE INFO.

REVHTREE

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish my experience was as good as the rest of you. Unfortunately in the shipment I received most were dead
icon9.gif
and the ones alive were just barely that. I will try someone different next time.

You should email him and he will make sure your happy. Things happen sometimes.

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my experience was as good as the rest of you. Unfortunately in the shipment I received most were dead
icon9.gif
and the ones alive were just barely that. I will try someone different next time.
Thanks for signing up though.:D

:welcome:

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
icon9.gif

who are you never recieved a phone call or email we are happy to help if there was a problem but to come here and post without me or Keith knowing of a problem seems a tad shady please contact me if there was a shipping problem id be happy to replace frags but honestly if i get no calls or emails to the fact somthing is wronge my hands are kinda tied.hi this is keith I run the office exastly what did you order I never recieced an email phone call or anythiing Jody and I strive on custmer servive. If there was a problem why not let us know it all sound kinda fishy to me. safe reefing Keith

Last edited:

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me with your name ill be happy to look uo your order to see what i can do but if you came here to tarnish my name you came to wronge place lol ive sold and traded with enough folks here to know im a straight shooter.Very sad if this is just a ploy.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jody is a standup guy and i'm having a hard time believing the authenticity of this claim. if you really did have such a bad shipment, you should've contacted them first. jody always bends over backwards just to satisfy his customers.

R

reef-nut

View Badges
I just got two zoo frags form them. A 12 polyp green death and a 20 polyp pink with awesome pink color. Love them!

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no response ive contacted my partner on this beings im out of town im just glad i took my wifes lap top lol anyways he knew nothing of this so if you are for real ad had a problem please contact me or Keith ill even give you my personel cell if you responde.So the way i see it two things etheir your new to buying online or you ben burned in past by others we have garrantee's and disclamers inplace to protect us from scammers but if stuff shows up dead or like problems weve had with shipping damaging stuff we know its not your fault and are willing to work somthin out so please responde if ligit but if not crawl back into the hole you came from.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh and those of you above thanks and ill add you to my club zoa thank you list and be donating 10.00 apiece on your behalf for buying from us even you officerbob lol if your for real.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still no email or response to pm's or here im begining to think there is no validity to his claim sad very sad if this turns out to be just a way to tarnish me is there anyway of getting info on this person?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have emailed the OP about responding to this thread.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds like OfficerBob is a troll.........1 post? puhhhhlease!

i've had nothing but good experiences with Jody. i would highly recomend him to anyone.

sometimes things die during shipping....it just happens even with the most experienced of us. i'm sure he would have worked something out with the buyer if they had contacted him about it.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for looking into this we checked our records and nothing was missed so this person never contacted us or is just some low life vendor pretty darn sad.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no response not sure what else to do I'm at this point assuming this is just a ploy to tarnish our sites rep im sure a few other vendors have seen this any others have these tactics used on them yet?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I edited his post....

Still waiting on a response. This user will be banned if I don't hear something soon.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you honestly this is just sad I gess before this joker gets banned id like him to see just who he's affecting this is how i support my family and thats why we strive to make things right with every sale so here you go bud heres the people your trying to hurt hope you think twice before you go slandering again gess it might be easy to do this without faces hears mine and my familys.
34983A3B7827Ffp3763Evq3D323B83E23B3.jpg

34983A3B7827Ffp3773Evq3D323B83E23B3.jpg

zoos001-1.jpg

good luck karma can be a nasty b@#$ch

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back