WXM or Reeflink?

McArcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious which people prefer, especially those who have used both. Please list reasoning along with your preference.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious which people prefer, especially those who have used both. Please list reasoning along with your preference.

What controller are you using?

inktomi

ReefMan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually own both. I started out with the WXM, but moved over to ReefLink. It gives a much easier setup for the lights, and interfaces nicely with the vortechs I own as well in ways the WXM just doesn't. ReefLink is muuuuuch easier to use.

You can also import shared settings like the Coral AB profile using ReefLink - this is harder on the WXM - if it's possible at all.

vhuang168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually own both. I started out with the WXM, but moved over to ReefLink. It gives a much easier setup for the lights, and interfaces nicely with the vortechs I own as well in ways the WXM just doesn't. ReefLink is muuuuuch easier to use.

You can also import shared settings like the Coral AB profile using ReefLink - this is harder on the WXM - if it's possible at all.

You can easily import schemes into the programming for the Radions in Fusion.

JDtimk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I thought that the Radion light schemes were all drop down options in the Fusion set up for Radion lights, including Coral AB.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back