WXM or Reeflink?

  • Thread starter Thread starter McArcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

McArcher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Messages
317
Reaction score
233
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious which people prefer, especially those who have used both. Please list reasoning along with your preference.
 
Curious which people prefer, especially those who have used both. Please list reasoning along with your preference.

What controller are you using?
 
I actually own both. I started out with the WXM, but moved over to ReefLink. It gives a much easier setup for the lights, and interfaces nicely with the vortechs I own as well in ways the WXM just doesn't. ReefLink is muuuuuch easier to use.

You can also import shared settings like the Coral AB profile using ReefLink - this is harder on the WXM - if it's possible at all.
 
I actually own both. I started out with the WXM, but moved over to ReefLink. It gives a much easier setup for the lights, and interfaces nicely with the vortechs I own as well in ways the WXM just doesn't. ReefLink is muuuuuch easier to use.

You can also import shared settings like the Coral AB profile using ReefLink - this is harder on the WXM - if it's possible at all.

You can easily import schemes into the programming for the Radions in Fusion.
 
For some reason I thought that the Radion light schemes were all drop down options in the Fusion set up for Radion lights, including Coral AB.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new