• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWIG Torch packs

Item Price
210 to 350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have 3 torch packs for sale and each includes a NY Knicks and a Rasta Torch. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is $50 and is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA policy. Pics of dead coral in the bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund. I can not refund shipping costs. I am also not responsible for shipping delays, but will try to work something out that is suitable to both parties.

PRICES BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

PACK A
- $325- Triple head NY Knicks and 2 head Rasta (1 small, 1 LARGE - with 4 mouths)

KN3hd.jpeg rasta large 4 mouths.jpeg

PACK B - SOLD - 2 heads splitting to 3 NY knicks and splitting Rasta torch (2 mouths)

kn 2 to 3.jpeg rasta splitting 2 mouths.jpeg

PACK C - $200 - Single head NY Knicks and single head Rasta

kn single.jpeg rasta a large head.jpeg

Last edited:

SWstart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in purchasing pack c, I could pick it up Friday night or the weekend I am off, I am located in Fairfield. 07004

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back