WYSIWIG - Zoa pack

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey R2R family. I have a nice WYSIWIG zoa pack available for $180 shipped/$140 picked up OBO and includes the following- rastas/daisy cutter combo, pink zippers, awesome blossoms, gobstoppers, bloodsuckers, yetis, LA lakers and JF captain jerks.

I offer overnight shipping with a 3 hour DOA. Pictures of dead coral must be taken and sent within 2 hours after delivery. Delivery must be taken on first attempt and I'm not responsible for shipping delays. Refund for DOA's will be for cost of coral minus shipping.

20210519_104544.jpg 20210518_175403.jpg 20210518_175358.jpg 20210519_104601.jpg 20210519_104647.jpg 20210519_104633.jpg 20210519_104658.jpg 20210519_104619.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new