WYSIWIG Zoa pack

Item Price
$140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a WYSIWYG zoa pack for sale. Pictures are labeled with the name of zoa and all are WYSIWIG. The pack is $140.

Shipping is available for an extra $50 and I ship through UPS next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I also offer local pickup in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Any questions, please PM me. Happy Reefing! - Jay

1000006235-01.jpeg
1000006236-01.jpeg

1000006237-01.jpeg
1000006238-01.jpeg

1000006239-01.jpeg
1000006240-01.jpeg

1000006241-01.jpeg
1000006252-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new