• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG 5 Chalice Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am headed to the city later today and get the rare opportunity to go to a couple nice No So Local Fish Stores. I thought I may want something so I thought i wold offer a pack up to fund my trip. ;)
All of these corals are 100% captive grown. No part of any tissue or skeleton has EVER been in the ocean. Yes even the big frags.

Shipping is included in price IF:
A) you live in VA, MD, DC, WVA, or anywhere UPS Gound is overnight from 22901
B) Yo live anywhere USPS Express is Overnight from 22901

Lots of locations will qualify as I am finding the USPS is getting overnight to many more locations and I drive to the main PO in my area (22901) to drop off which increases the chances. If you do not fall under these conditions I will still ship to you I will just add an actual shipping charge.


WYSIWYG Chalice Pack $225: TEC Original WM 3+ eyes (top), Blue Magic 1 eye (left), Tyree Bubble gum Monster 2-3 eye (right), Tyree Miami Hrricane 6-8 eye (bottom), Strawberry Lemon-Drop WM Mini Colony (center)
TOP DOWN
X2012-04-15_19-09-47_926-1.jpg


The Starwberry looks better through the glass (the sheen turns more pink pink at this angle) and wanted you to be able to see the rim.
X2012-04-15_19-19-49_443-2.jpg
 
Did some shipping calculations and will ship anywhere Cont. U.S. for $250.
$225 Shipped UPS Ground in and around VA
$225 Shipped USPS Express Overnight from 22901
$250 Fed/Ex Prioity Overnight anywhere in Cont. U.S.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new